History

johh_h_ferreeSt. Paul Methodist Episcopal Church, South, was organized in 1855. In 1879, the present hand-made brick building was erected through the generous funding of John H. Ferree (left) and John Banner Randleman (below). In 1948, St. Paul merged with Naomi Methodist Church to become First Methodist Church. The last religious service was held in 1951 and the church became St. Paul Museum in 1966 under the auspices of the North Randolph Historical Society.john_b_randleman